When you submit a query at EvonSys website, EvonSys will collect and use personal data about you to contact you for the purpose you have requested. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by EvonSys for providing you with services you have requested.
EvonSys shall collect and store the information submitted by you on the website. Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to EvonSys use of your data and your verification that the data is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the use of your information as set out above. You are not mandated to provide any requested information to EvonSys but failing to do so may result in EvonSys not being able to resolve your queries efficiently.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature.
EvonSys will use your personal data:
- To contact you for the purpose you have requested.
- To provide you with services you have requested and enhancing your experience.
- To understand you better and so that EvonSys can give, you relevant offers.
However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
- In the case, we are running a joint event and have informed you that the data will be shared with our partners. But again, we will notify you as to why we are asking for specific information and it is completely up to you whether you want to provide it;
- We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets;
- EvonSys has measures in place to protect your information and keep it secure. EvonSys respects your data protection rights, and aims to give you control over your own information.
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected. Regarding your use of our websites, you should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in EvonSys who need it in order evaluate and resolve your queries, or to whom EvonSys is compelled to provide it by applicable law.
Where your personal data is transferred to a country other than the one in which you reside, be advised that such countries may not have the same legal protections for personal data as your home country. EvonSys will, however, follow its Data Protection Policy in such cases. Our Data Protection Policy provides for adequate legal protections and measures for personal data.
The following Categories of Individuals will have Access to your Personal Data::
· Individuals performing administrative and IT support functions.
· Individuals who might be required at EvonSys, to resolve queries /offer the services requested by you.
· Authorized personnel of EvonSys service providers, including:
· Government officials where legal reporting requirements may exist, or law enforcement agencies or private litigants in response to valid law enforcement process (warrant, subpoena, or court order); and
· A successor to EvonSys if it sells or divests all or part of its business.
EvonSys shall retain and use personal data collected to contact you for resolving you queries related to the purpose mentioned by you.
EvonSys may retain your information in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to inform you about the relevant offers at EvonSys.
EvonSys has defined a data retention policy, which defines the retention timelines for personal data collected. This retention timelines varies from location to location depending upon the national laws of that location.
EvonSys has established global privacy standards known as Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs). BCR showcase EvonSys commitment to protect your personal information and honor its privacy obligations regardless of where your personal information is collected, processed or retained within EvonSys.
EvonSys BCR is in process of seeking approval from European Union privacy regulators, which means that after getting approval EvonSys will treat your personal information everywhere within EvonSys according to European Union privacy standards. More information about the BCRs and EvonSys global privacy standards is available at EvonSys Privacy Data Protection Office.
In addition to this EvonSys has also deployed organizational, technical, and physical security and privacy measures to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where EvonSys enters into a contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data, EvonSys requires them by contract to have adequate controls in place.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. We generally do not make decisions by purely automatic means, but if we do, you have the right to object.
If you cannot find what you are looking for here, or have a concern about our use of your personal data please Contact Us